VATSIM proudly announces the following:
1) VATSIM Pilot Academy - http://academy.vatsim.net - is now operational, offering a P1 pilot rating course to help with the high demand that our Authorized Training Organizations (ATOs) are facing. A new (P9) CFI rating will also be offered and taught only by the academy. For more information regarding the Academy and the P9 rating, contact Max Lye (VATSIM Pilot Academy Director) at email@example.com.
2) The new Pilot Training Department (PTD) Web Application - http://ptd.vatsim.net - the one stop shopping place for everything related to pilot training including an ATO roster, statistics and a backend interface for all ATOs to handle the promotion process.
3) P6-P7-P8 rating development, will soon begin in parallel in the forums, with an ETA of October 2014. By that time all the rating requirements will be complete and available for the ATOs.
4) The PTD is actively seeking people to create an ATO audit/quality assurance evaluation team responsible for the certification of ATOs and the yearly reevaluation of their programs. Applications should be sent to Kevin Kan (Director of the Pilot Training Department) at firstname.lastname@example.org. Deadline is 31 May 2014 2359z. Candidates with prior experience in the pilot training program who hold at least a P1 rating will be preferred.
Todos los temas, consultas y preguntas relacionadas con el Vuelo Online en la Red VATSIM
- Alexander Garzon
- Piloto ATP
- Mensajes: 2313
- Registrado: 06 Abr 2007 12:25
- Ubicación: CYUL - Montreal, Canadá
Copio lo que recibí esta mañana en mi buzón de correo: